We’re excited to announce a new role at BrillMedia.co – Account Manager. If you love the programmatic advertising space and you want to help us grow our business come be part of our team!
About Our Company
We are a digital advertising agency specializing in hyperlocal campaigns. Our clients are other ad agencies and their advertiser clients.
BrillMedia.co is looking for an account manager with digital media experience and familiarity with programmatic media buying, particularly in social and direct response banner campaigns. This position will report up to the CEO and work closely with the Senior Programmatic Buyers.
BrillMedia.co is based out of LA and all employees work from home, so this is the perfect opportunity for an account manager looking for more flexibility than agencies can offer. The ideal candidate will be available to work 9am-6pm PT.
- Develop and manage relationships with agency and advertiser clients
- Provide consultative approach to campaign proposals and account strategy; deliver strategic guidance for clients
- Respond to RFPs and propose innovative solutions to advertiser asks
- Be on client phone calls and be the face of the organization for day to day client needs –
- Identify and grow opportunities within existing accounts and maximize campaign renewals
- Educate clients about our value proposition
- Organize and track RFP and campaign lifecycles to proactively provide renewal recommendations
- Determine and communicate urgency of campaign deliverables and launches to the Senior Programmatic Media Buyer
- Stay informed on campaign performance and roadblocks and pro-actively communicate and problem-solve with clients
- Help the Senior Programmatic Buyer create final campaign reports that address each advertiser’s unique KPIs and priorities
- Establish campaign launch procedures and reporting processes with the Senior Programmatic Buyer to ensure accurate and smooth campaign activations
- Stay up-to-date with industries norms and new technologies
- 2-4 years of account management experience with digital media
- Ability to clearly explain the programmatic value proposition and how the technology works
- Experience working with programmatically bought media (search engine marketing, social, video, and banner)
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Detail oriented and very organized
- First hand knowledge of programmatic ad buying platforms including The Trade Desk, MediaMath and Facebook
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced Powerpoint skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work independently
Equal Opportunity Employer
BrillMedia.co is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.