We are excited to announce a new job position: Programmatic Media Buyer. If you want to apply please email [email protected].
BrillMedia.co is looking for a Programmatic Ad Buyer.
About Our Company
We are a digital advertising agency specializing in hyperlocal campaigns. Our clients are other ad agencies and their advertiser clients.
Who We Are Looking For
You know how to run advertising campaigns on programmatic ad buying platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook and a number of other display, video and mobile demand side platforms. Are you familiar with MediaMath and / or The Trade Desk? Do you want to learn multiple powerful ad buying platforms?
You should have at least two years of experience buying ads on DSPs in other agency, advertiser or trading desk environments.
This is an entrepreneurial role and you will work primarily from home. In addition to the core job of programmatic ad buying you are responsible for stewarding the campaign, driving success, and managing client expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing or advertising
- 2+ years programmatic ad buying
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Must be great with numbers – they tell a story
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Light Photoshop knowledge – to enhance our proposals
- Self starter with the ability to follow through on projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize campaign, meet tight deadlines and work in a fast past environment
This job is right for you if you:
- Want to work directly with the Founder / CEO of an ad agency
- You want to learn a wide swath of the advertising business not confined to a single repetitive role
- You are a self starter, very motivated and a quick learner
- You love numbers because they tell you a story
About The Job
You’ll work directly with the CEO / Founder and an assistant to run programmatic ad campaigns. Your responsibilities include the full suite of processes including creating campaign proposals based on DSP capabilities, developing accompanying PPT presentations, setting up campaigns on our DSPs, sending remarketing and conversion pixels, trafficking creative, setting up test ad groups, monitoring performance, ongoing campaign audits, pulling reporting, defining insights, making frequent optimizations and delivering weekly campaign reporting.
Our work is about the “why”. We exist to help others achieve and we love the work we do. We are enthusiastic about the opportunities that are available in the marketplace, and we live to illuminate those opportunities and activate them for our clients.
We live for achievement – your development and ours, clients’ success and the ability to build value for our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer
BrillMedia.co is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.