Hyperlocal: Revolutionary Targeting. One To One Results.
Leverage the power of revolutionary targeting with one-to-one audience targeting using a custom built array of intelligence platforms.
Users connected to the internet – even when the device is not being used – are transmitting data about their interests and behaviors, locations and preferences. Marketers can now target users based on where the are in the physical world. Hyperlocal gets us down to 50 foot targeting to businesses.
Ads are served to users when they connect to any one of thousands of mobile apps from Pandora, CNN and Google.
BrillMedia.co collects device data from users and buckets them into interest categories. With these data we serve ads to people based on where we know they’ve been.
- Luxury Shoppers: Reach people who have been to Rodeo Drive, and specific stores like Neiman Marcus, Barney’s and Prada
- B2B Conference Attendees: Engage with groups of conference attendees at places like the LA Convention Center and NY Javits Center
Aggregating physical targeting data, behavioral preferences and user attributes we target users by interest. Over 25 canned segments exist, and we create custom segments for consumers, such as:
- Foodies: visited 10 middle to high end restaurants in the last 30 days
- Golfers: visited known golf ranges 5 times in the last 30 days
- Business People: visited the local airport 5-10 times in the last 30 days