BrillMedia.co is looking for a Senior Programmatic Ad Buyer. If you want to apply please email [email protected].
BrillMedia is looking for a Senior Programmatic Buyer to execute self-service campaigns across social, display, video, and digital out of home with the help of an Assistant Programmatic Buyer. This is an entirely remote position; all current employees are on Pacific Time, so the ideal candidate will be available to work primarily 9am – 6pm PT.
You will manage up to the company CEO and manage down to the assistant programmatic buyer.
This position is perfect for an experienced programmatic buyer looking for less stress and more flexibility in their day-to-day work than large agencies can offer. The Senior Programmatic Buyer manages all programmatically bought campaigns across accounts and establishes the workflow and expectations for each campaign. The ideal applicant will be excited to own campaign performance and work directly with clients to determine and measure KPIs.
- Set up, manage, and optimize programmatic campaigns across DSPs and social platforms
- Own the entire programmatic campaign lifecycle, including:
- Advising on RFPs
- Creative trafficking site-served, Sizmek, and Doubleclick tags
- Pixel creation and management
- Revising weekly reports as needed
- Optimizing campaigns to various KPIs
- Maintaining smooth campaign pacing
- Maintaining margin
- Creating campaign wrap-up reports, including insights and recommendations for future campaigns
- Oversee assistant programmatic buyer’s work
- Manage client deliverable deadlines, including screenshots and reporting
- Pro-actively communicate recommendations, needs, and expectations to clients
- 2-4 years experience in programmatic media buying (banners, video, social or Adwords)
- Working knowledge of ad server and demand side platform technology
- Experience in pixel creation and management
- Excel skills, including pivot tables and vlookups
- Self-starter: this is an entirely remote position on a small team, so the perfect candidate will have no issues structuring their own workday and holding themselves accountable.
- Superb attention to detail
- Advanced pixel/tag management experience in Sizmek or Doubleclick Campaign Manager
- 2-3 years experience in The Trade Desk, Mediamath, DBM or similar DSP
- Advanced Excel Skills, including basic statistics and macros
- Experience with programmatically bought direct response campaigns
- Extensive experience in Facebook Business Manager including custom conversions and A/B testing
Equal Opportunity Employer
BrillMedia.co is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.