About Our Company
We are a digital advertising agency specializing in hyperlocal campaigns. Our clients are other ad agencies and their advertiser clients.
BrillMedia is looking for a Media Assistant to help us with a range of activities related to running digital advertising campaigns. A key component of the job will be to manage our campaign dashboards by connect advertising data sets to a licensed dashboard tool. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the campaigns we run are accurately shown in the client dashboards.
As time permits you will also help us with reporting, research and pacing the daily campaign spends.
We buy ads self service across social, display, video, and digital out of home.
This is an entirely remote position; all current employees are on Pacific Time, so the ideal candidate will be available to work primarily 9am – 6pm PT.
You will report to the Media Buyer.
This position is perfect for some who loves numbers, understands how data is setup, can manage API connections, loves marketing and who wants to be at the forefront of digital advertising.
Our team is growing!
- Own the relationship with a data dashboard platform
- Ensure information shown in the dashboard is correct
- Create connections with APIs between our ad buying platforms and the dashboard
- Create dashboards for new campaigns
- Manage campaign pacing documents
- Create campaign reporting
- Alert team to campaign increases and decreases in campaign delivery
- 1-3 years experience in with data analytics platforms
- 1-3 years experience working in marketing and advertising
- Experience buying advertising campaigns
- Working knowledge of ad server and demand side platform technology
- Experience in pixel creation and management
- Excel skills, including pivot tables and vlookups
- Self-starter: this is an entirely remote position on a small team, so the perfect candidate will have no issues structuring their own workday and holding themselves accountable.
- Superb attention to detail
- Advanced pixel/tag management experience in Sizmek or Doubleclick Campaign Manager
- 2-3 years experience in The Trade Desk, Mediamath, DBM or similar DSP
- Advanced Excel Skills, including basic statistics and macros
- Experience with programmatically bought direct response campaigns
- Extensive experience in Facebook Business Manager including custom conversions and A/B testing
Equal Opportunity Employer
BrillMedia.co is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.