Are you looking to boost ecommerce sales using paid media? These are the five steps we took to boost an ecommerce store's sales from $72,000 per month to $167,000 per month, with a profitable 287% return on ad spend (ROAS).
1. We turned on a creative-testing framework to understand and find the client's creative all-star team -- the ads that work the absolute best for them.
2. We doubled down on new creatives. For example, we tested UGC videos and polished videos, product ads, and more.
3. We expanded platform reach. We started with Google and expanded to Bing. We started with Meta and expanded to Pinterest. We instituted dynamic creative ads to route the right ads with the right products to the right consumer.
4. We instituted the CMO documentation system, which daily tracks the true source of sales and compares it to attributable sales for the campaign.
5. We instituted broad targeting on Meta, which gave us the opportunity to train Meta's machine-learning algorithm to find the best customers for this ecommerce store.
This is how we were able to boost ecommerce sales using paid media by 233% month over month.
Follow for more videos on paid media buying best practices.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.