BrillMedia.co is looking for a talented Programmatic Advertising Account Manager. If you want to apply please email [email protected].
Brill Media is looking for a Programmatic Advertising Account Manager. This position will report up to the Director of Operations and work closely with the Programmatic Media Buyers. Our company is completely remote, so anyone in the US, who is qualified, is welcome to apply.
This role has two key parts:
- External communications to clients about the day to day management of their campaigns, optimizations, changes, and performance
- Internal project management to our ad buyers about campaigns.
You will be asked to work with various members of the team to organize deliverables, send deliverables to clients, pull in client feedback, and communicate that feedback to our team.
This role is not a sales role, and it is not an ad buyer role.
Key elements for success include:
- Client advocacy
- Experience with programmatic advertising
- Some ad tech knowledge
- Fast and accurate communications
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Be the primary client point of contact
- Communicate with clients via email and calls
- Connect with the internal team for client requests and feedback
- Review Brill Media deliverables for accuracy
- Ensure we meet campaign determined milestones
- Liaise with the internal operations team
- Follow up for all pertinent points of information needed
- Develop rapport with clients
- 2-5 years of account management experience managing digital advertising campaigns
- Ability to clearly explain the programmatic value proposition and how the technology works
- Experience working with programmatically bought media (search engine marketing, social, video, and banners)
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Detail-oriented and very organized
- Ad operations knowledge is a plus
- Must be great with Powerpoint and Excel
- First hand knowledge of programmatic ad buying platforms such as The Trade Desk, MediaMath and Facebook
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced Powerpoint skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work independently
Equal Opportunity Employer
BrillMedia.co is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.