BrillMedia.co is looking for an Account Manager.
About Our Company
We are a digital advertising agency. This role will serve clients who are independent businesses looking for an affordable and effective marketing partner.
Who We Are Looking For
This role needs a good communicator, someone who is organized, detail oriented, and great with people. The job is about communicating with independent businesses after they have decided to work with us. You are the internal advocate for our organization, telling the story of the work we are doing to service our clients. You will be trained on the standard operating procedure for this business, given guidelines for your communications cadence, and have the support of the CEO of the company.
Your role is about keeping clients informed about the work we are doing for them, while also being a customer facing filter for the work that is being output to them. You’ll be asked to be the last line of defense before ad creative, and marketing language goes out to clients for approval. You’ll field customer questions, and be the primary point of contact for all customer needs.
The job is part account management communications, and part project management to ensure tasks are delivered on time. You will be asked to work with various members of the team to organize deliverables, send them to clients, pull in client feedback, and communicate that feedback to our team.
The work that we output is a framework of landing pages, ad creative, emails, and ultimately business driving lead generation services based on primarily Facebook ads.
The job consists of the following elements:
- Communicate with clients via email
- Connect with the internal creative team for client requests and feedback
- Review creative for grammar and key facts about the campaign before materials are sent to client
- Ensure we meet campaign determined milestones
- Liaise with the creative team
- Follow up for all pertinent points of information needed
- Develop rapport with clients
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing or advertising
- Great communications skills
- Ability to work in high pressure and fast paced environments
- Ability to be effective working remotely
- Understand and have experience with the work of marketing and advertising
- A people person
- Self starter with the ability to follow through on projects with minimal supervision
- Vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer
BrillMedia.co is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.