BrillMedia.co is looking for an Account Manager.
About Our Company
We are a digital advertising agency. This role will serve clients who are independent businesses looking for an affordable and effective marketing partner.
Who We Are Looking For
This role needs a good communicator, someone who is organized, detail oriented, and great with people. The job is about communicating with enterprise businesses after they have decided to work with us. You are the internal advocate for our organization, telling the story of the work we are doing to service our clients. You will be trained on the standard operating procedure for this business, given guidelines for your communications cadence, and have the support of the Director of Operations
Your role is about keeping clients informed about the work we are doing for them, while also being a customer facing filter for the work that is being output to them. You’ll be the primary point of contact for all client needs.
The job is part account management communications, and part project management to ensure tasks are delivered on time internally. You will be asked to work with various members of the team to organize deliverables, send them to clients, pull in client feedback, and communicate that feedback to our team.
The work that we output is advertising: paid digital campaigns with the goal of leads or sales.
The job consists of the following elements:
- Communicate with clients via email
- Connect with the internal creative team for client requests and feedback
- Review Brill Media deliverables for accuracy
- Ensure we meet campaign determined milestones
- Liaise with the internal operations team
- Follow up for all pertinent points of information needed
- Develop rapport with clients
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing or advertising
- Great communications skills
- Ability to work in high pressure and fast paced environments
- Ability to be effective working remotely
- Understand and have experience with the work of marketing and advertising
- A people person
- Self starter with the ability to follow through on projects with minimal supervision
- Vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer
BrillMedia.co is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.