BrillMedia.co is looking for a Facebook Ad Buyer. If you want to apply please email [email protected].
BrillMedia is looking for a Facebook Ad Buyer to execute self-service campaigns across platforms, primarily Facebook. Please have direct response advertising experience. This is an entirely remote position working ideally 9am to 6pm PT. All employees within our organization are remote.
You will report to the Media Manager.
This position is perfect for an experienced Facebook Ad Buyer looking to work on a diverse set of clients across verticals, and work from home. The role manages campaigns across accounts and establishes the workflow and expectations for each campaign. The ideal applicant will be excited to own campaign performance and work directly with clients to determine and measure KPIs.
The best candidates have experience with direct response, lead generation, and return on ad spend sales campaigns.
This role will be asked to cross train across additional ad buying platforms.
- Set up, manage, and optimize Facebook campaigns
- Own the entire Facebook ad buying process campaign lifecycle, including
- Advise on RFPs
- Creative trafficking
- Pixel creation and management
- Revising weekly reports as needed
- Optimizing campaigns to various KPIs
- Maintaining smooth campaign pacing
- Creating campaign wrap-up reports, including insights and recommendations for future campaigns
- Manage client deliverable deadlines, including screenshots and reporting
- Pro-actively communicate recommendations, needs, and expectations to clients
If you have any of the following experience you’ll go to the front of the line:
- Creative development for Facebook
- Search advertising experience
- Experience on other platforms include The Trade Desk and Vistar
- 2-4 years experience working on Facebook advertising, ideally inside an agency with process and organization
- Know how to build audience
- Know how to optimize campaigns
- Worked with direct response advertisers
- Experience in pixel creation and management
- Excel skills, including pivot tables and vlookups
- Self-starter: this is an entirely remote position on a small team, so the perfect candidate will have no issues structuring their own workday and holding themselves accountable.
- Superb attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer
BrillMedia.co is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.