If you want your paid media campaigns to be successful, be sure to avoid these five paid media mistakes.
1. Stop running ads without your pixel or conversion API set up. This is your feedback loop to determine what works and what doesn't work with your paid media. Have this set up.
2. Stop running ads without a goal and a strategy. Your goal is your destination and your strategy is how you're going to get there. Do not wander aimlessly in this paid media journey or you'll continue to make paid media mistakes.
3. Stop testing ads without a good reason. Every channel you run must be justified in your strategy. If it's not in your strategy, it doesn't get your paid media dollars.
4. Stop running one or two ads for months at a time. You need to find your all-star team of creatives and you can do that with a creative testing framework.
5. Stop making low-confidence decisions without data. Your data is a roadmap on this paid media journey. Always defer to data so you'll be less likely to make paid media mistakes.
Follow for more videos on paid media buying best practices.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.