BrillMedia.co is looking for a part time marketing coordinator. The job has the opportunity to become a full time job with an expanded role inside our organization.
To submit your resume please email [email protected]
About Our Company
We are a digital advertising agency. Our clients are other ad agencies and their advertiser clients.
Who We Are Looking For
You understand how blogs, social media, and content postings work. Take existing assets, including videos, stock photos, and audio files, and turn them into marketing assets for our organization.
You will be given training on how to do the job, and you will then have the responsibility to repeat these tasks daily and week.
The job consists of the following elements:
- Post videos to YouTube with the correct description 5 days a week
- Upload video clips to Twitter and Facebook
- Turn written video scripts into into written blog posts
- Post snippets of the marketing text to LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Post weekly podcast for audio and video in multiple places
- Cut podcast episodes into 2-4 minute clips
- Label images with SEO rich text
Writing, podcast, and videos will be created for you. You’ll be asked to take longer form videos and turn them into shorter form videos using simple editing tools. Your job is to disseminate posts on social media, and cut them up so they are delivered to the right channels on time.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing or advertising
- Limited knowledge of iMovie
- Limited design skills – can you resize photos in Canva?
- Must speak English effectively and be able to write in business professional style
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Self starter with the ability to follow through on projects with minimal supervision
Equal Opportunity Employer
BrillMedia.co is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.